Apply to Discipleship
How to Apply for Discipleship Southwestern
Step 1 – Fill out the application form
Step 2 – References
Each applicant needs a reference form from each of the following: a parent, a pastor, a teacher, and a friend. Use either of the following formats:
- Online Reference Form
- Printable PDF Reference Form (requires free Adobe Reader software) Completed printed reference forms should be sent in a signed envelope along with other application materials.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to distribute and collect reference forms.
Step 3 – Essays
All applicants need to answer each of the following essay questions in 100-300 typed words:
- What have you learned about God and about yourself during the last 4 years?
- Who has been the best role model for you in your Christian faith and what is the most important lesson that they taught you?
- If you could do any job and not worry about a paycheck, what would it be and why?
(The essay can be uploaded with your online application.)
Step 4 – Send all completed printed application materials to:
Winfield, KS 67156
A complete file includes:
- Complete application
- 4 references in signed envelopes
- 3 essays typed in 100-300 words