Apply to Discipleship
How to Apply for Discipleship Southwestern
Step 1 – Fill out the application form.
- Download and print PDF application form here (requires free Adobe Reader software) or complete the online form. (If you fill out the online form, just complete the other steps and turn in all reference forms and essays to the address below.)
Step 2 – References
- Each applicant needs a reference form from each of the following: a parent, a pastor, a teacher, and a friend. Download and print the form here.
- Completed reference forms should be sent in a signed envelope along with other application materials.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to distribute and collect reference forms.
Step 3 – Essays
- All applicants need to answer each of the following essay questions in 100-300 typed words:
- What have you learned about God and about yourself during the last 4 years?
- Who has been the best role model for you in your Christian faith and what is the most important lesson that they taught you?
- If you could do any job and not worry about a paycheck, what would it be and why?
Step 4 – Send all completed application materials to:
Winfield, KS 67156
A complete file includes:
- Complete application
- 4 references in signed envelopes
- 3 essays typed in 100-300 words