Fall Transfer Scholarship
- One full tuition scholarship
- Renewable for up to three years
- Qualified competitors receive a $500 grant toward tuition
- Competition includes 20-minute interview and 50-minute essay
- Information sessions provided on academics and student life at Southwestern
- Application Deadline: Friday, April 22, 2016
- On campus competition: Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- New Full-time, degree seeking students admitted to Southwestern for Fall 2016*
- Completed at least 12 transferable credits at an accredited college or university
- Cumulative transfer GPA of at least 2.5
*Re-admitted and current students not eligible. Full-time main campus students only.
Please submit the Fall Transfer Scholarship Application with the SC Transfer Admission Application before April 22, 2016.
Applications for the 2017-2018 Fall Transfer Scholarship will be available late Fall 2016.
phone: (620) 229-6236
fax: (620) 229-6245