Class of 1964
The CLASS of 1964 will celebrate their 50-year reunion at Homecoming!
In addition to the full weekend schedule of events, here's what is planned for the class:
- Friday afternoon registration from 2-3 p.m. in Christy Lobby
- Sit together Friday night at All-Class Homecoming Dinner in Roy L. Smith dining hall, 6 p.m. The 50-year class (that's us!) will be recognized
- Saturday, 9 a.m. Class of 1964 trolley loading for parade, 11th & Millington
- Official class photo (available for purchase), 12 noon Saturday, back door of Stewart Field House (be on time!!)
- Sit together at the football game (look for the Decade of the 60's banner)
- 1964 Reunion activities at the Winfield Country Club, beginning at 5 p.m. for The Southwesterner photo, followed by welcome from President Merriman, dinner & program
- Farewell breakfast, 9:30 a.m. Sunday in Roy L. Smith dining hall
Contact any of the Class Hosts below for details about the weekend gathering.
'64 CLASS HOSTS:
Stephany (Brown) Hughes
Jim & Sherry (Redick) Reed