Class of 1969
The CLASS of 1969 will celebrate their 45-year reunion at Homecoming!
In addition to the full weekend schedule, here's what is planned just for the class:
- 1969 Welcome Luncheon, 12 noon Friday... Burger Station then Island Park!
- Friday afternoon registration from 2-3 p.m. in Christy Lobby
- Sit together Friday night at the All-Class Homecoming Dinner in Roy L. Smith dining hall, 6 p.m.
- Be sure to attend the one-act musical, "Tom Jones", that Campus Players performed just before our graduation
- Official class photo, 12 noon Saturday, back door of Stewart Field House (be on time!!)
- Sit together at the football game (look for Decade of the 60's banner)
-1969 REUNION DINNER, 5:30 p.m. Saturday night in Wroten Hall on campus. Dinner will be Lemon Parmesan Chicken w/chive sauce, Braised Beef Sicilian, salad, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, chocolate layer cake and assorted fruit pies - $20 person (pay at door)
Contact any of the Class Hosts below for details about the weekend gathering.
'69 CLASS HOSTS:
Linda (Petit) Lucero