Anyone may request a library card at the front desk. Students must provide a current Student ID. Public Patrons/Sodexo Employees must provide a current State Issued ID.
Distance students may request a library card by email. Cards requested by email may take 1 business day to process.
Cards expire after 3 years of inactivity.
To access the SC Catalog and library account, use library card ID as username with ID as password the first time. Patron may change password after logging in. Contact us by phone to reset your password: 1.620.229.6225 or 1.866.734.1275.
- Students, alumnus, and college employees - books 3 weeks, DVDs/CDs 1 week
- Graduate students and faculty - books 1 semester, children and popular books 3 weeks, DVDs/CDs 1 week
- Public patrons (non-college affiliate) - books 3 weeks, no DVD/CD borrowing
Returns after hours may be deposited in the book drop on south side of the library. Items may also be returned at the Professional Studies campus site in Wichita, Kansas.
- Students - 5 DVDs and 5 CDs
- Alumnus - 3 DVDs and 3 CDs
- Public Patrons/Sodexo employees - no DVDs or CDs
Items may be renewed 3 times if there are no holds.
Overdue fines are accrueed at $.10 per item per day.
If an item isn't returned after 3 overdue notices, a hard block will be placed on your account. This prevents you from borrowing additional materials, registering for classes, and receiving your grades/transcripts. The block will remain until the material is returned or payment is received for another copy.
Contact the library director for disputes at 1.620.229.6271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fines can be paid by cash or check at the front desk. Credit card payments can only be accepted at the Registrar's office.