Southwestern College Campus Minister Ashlee Alley has announced the featured speaker schedule for SC Chapel services for the 2013 spring semester.
Chapel is held every Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Messenger Recital Hall in the Darbeth Fine Arts Center. Southwestern College Chapel service seeks to invite individuals to come together in a community of faith and to equip one another with skills to share the Gospel as disciples, by providing an open, Christ-centered, participatory worship experience.
“Chapel is student-led by our chapel praise teams,” Alley says. “Our chapel service offers a mid-week break from the grind of classes and activities to focus on the living Christ and share Him with fellow students, faculty, and staff.”
The featured speaker schedule is as follows:
• Jan. 9—Dawn Pleas-Bailey, Southwestern College vice president for student life
• Jan. 16— Rev. Rodney Worsham, First Assembly of God, Medicine Lodge
• Jan. 23—Rev. Ashlee Alley, Southwestern College campus minister
• Jan. 30—Pastor David Glavin, First Baptist Church, Ottawa
• Feb. 6— Ben Anderson, Ashland Health Center
• Feb. 13—Rev. Jimmy Taylor, Epworth United Methodist Church, Wichita
• Feb. 20—Dr. Drew Dyson, Builders in Ministry Week. (Chapel to be held in the Richardson Performing Arts Center.)
• Feb. 27—Rev. Ashlee Alley
• March 6—Cheryl Rude, director of Leadership Southwestern
• March 13—Bishop Scott Jones, Kansas Area United Methodist Church
• March 20—Spring break, no chapel
• March 27— Leah Hartman, First United Methodist Church, Winfield
• April 3—Kevin Minister, Institute for Discipleship scholar in residence
• April 10—Student Chapel
• April 17—Rev. Ashlee Alley, outdoor chapel at the Mound (weather permitting)
• April 24—Senior Chapel
Chapel is streamed online each week and can be seen and heard at www.facebook.com/ChapelSC. Chapel services are also archived at http://ChapelAtSC.blogspot.com.