The Southwestern College Office of Admission invites high school students and possible transfer students to “Be A Builder Day” at Southwestern College on Monday, July 21. Future Moundbuilders will learn helpful tips on what needs to happen each month leading up to ensure a great college experience.
Students will discover:
• Financial aid opportunities
• Why it is important to get accepted to SC after six semesters of high school
• Why it might be beneficial to take the ACT or SAT more than once
• How concurrent high school courses are accepted to SC as college credit
• Additional tips for success at Southwestern College
While on campus, students will take an extended tour of the campus, meet with SC professors, eat lunch in the cafeteria, visit with club and activity leaders, and receive a Southwestern College t-shirt.
To sign up, simply go to http://w3.sckans.edu/forms/admissions/be-a-builder-day/Default.htm. For more information, call (620) 229-6236.