The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning is to provide information in support of Southwestern’s strategic planning, policy information, decision making, and reporting needs. The office:
- Develops and maintains processes to ensure integrity, accuracy, and consistency
- Collects and maintains information and provides reports to the administrative council and to the campus via the Fact Book
- Prepares external reports for national databases and the State of Kansas
- Provides for ad hoc information needs
- Provides assistance in report writing
For questions concerning the content of this website, contact the Director of Institutional Research, firstname.lastname@example.org, (620)229-6232.