- > Databases by Title
- > General Topics
- > Sports Studies
- > Business
- > eBooks
- > Communication
- > Computer Science & Technology
- > Security & Safety
- > Education
- > History
- > Leadership
- > English
- > Military
- > Music & the Arts
- > Newspapers
- > Nursing & Healthcare
- > Political Science
- > Psychology
- > Religion & Philosophy
- > Science
- > Theatre Arts
- Deets Library Catalog
The sections of the library collection dealing with History topics begin with C-F. They are as follows:
- C -- Auxiliary Sciences of History (archeology, biography, etc.)
- D -- World History (except for American History)
- E -- American History
- F -- Local History of the United States and British, Dutch, French, and Latin America
- F676-690 -- Kansas History
- Ebrary History eBooks
- eBook Collection Historical eBooks
- Credo Reference History
- History Reference Center History Reference Center will instantly give you access to a full-text history reference database featuring reference books, encyclopedias, non-fiction books, and history periodicals as well as thousands of historical documents, biographies of historical figures, photos, maps, and over 80 hours of historical video.
- JSTOR Includes - Journal of American History (1914-2004), American Historical Review (1895-2010), and over 200 more history journals
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: New York Times Full-text articles from the New York times ranging from 1851 to 2003. Search full page and article images from every page and every available issue.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: The Humanities and Social Sciences Collection Full-text dissertations and theses published in the humanities and social sciences from around the world.
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750 A comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750. It covers the history of European exploration as well as portrayals of Native American peoples.
- See the Newspapers, Religion and Philosophy, and General Topics Resource Guides and for additional databases.
- Library of Congress American Memory Collection Provides free and open access to written and spoken words, sound recordings, still and moving images, prints, maps, and sheet music that document the American experience.
- Discovering American Women's History Online This database provides access to digital collections of primary sources (photos, letters, diaries, artifacts, etc.) that document the history of women in the United States.
- Kansas Historical Society
- British Museum Collections From the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, view complex multi-directional examples of musculature, bones, and joints relevant to athletic trainers.