- > Mobile Version
- > SC Catalog
- > eBooks & eAudiobooks
- > Books
- > Find Articles (Databases)
- > Find an Article with a Citation
- > Find Full Text Periodicals
- > Naxos Streaming Classical Music
- > Interlibrary Loan
- > Help & Tutorials
- > FAQs
- > About Us
- > Selected Web Sites
- > News
- > Upcoming Events
- > Gallery
- > Professional Studies
- > Return to Library Home
eBooks & eAudiobooks
eBooks and eAudiobooks are the electronic format of a print book or of an audiobook that can be accessed over the Internet.
Collection - EBSCO
Over 100,000 full text ebooks
- Create and use EBSCO login to checkout/download items.
- eBooks can be downloaded to be read offline. learn more
- Compatible with readers:
- Sony eReader
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- All eBook Readers that support Adobe eBook DRM
- Compatible with mobile apps:
- Bluefire Reader apps for iOS and Android devices,
- Aldiko app for Android devices
- Txtr app for iPhone and Android devices
- All apps supporting the Adobe eBook DRM
ebrary - Academic Complete
Over 67,700 titles
- Simultaneous users for ebooks; no waiting
- Sign in with your library login to save ebooks to your account and highlights and notes you make in the ebook.
- Can download pages or up to 10 ebooks for 14 days; learn more
- Can print pages to read offline
- Compatible with most computers and devices, but not the Kindle.
Oxford Scholarship Online
More than 1,853 full text psychology books. Each chapter available as a PDF file.
EZ Library - Portal to State Library of
Kansas downloadable books
Must have a Kansas Library Card to access.
- OneClickDigital - Audiobooks - Use after you have registered for an
account. Do not use the "Create New Account"
option to register.
Register for an account in OneClickDigital:
1. To register on campus or with your SC ID-
- Click to
on campus or with SC ID
If off campus, you will be prompted to enter your SC ID and password that you use for other SC library resources.
- Complete the registration form including
creating an unique username and password
that you will use to login directly.
For help on creating an account (start with step 3)
- Only need your SC Library login the first time to register. You will use the username and password you created to login.
- Remember your username and password. The library can't reset your password or look up your account.
2. To register with Kansas Library Card-
- Login to
Kansas Library Card
For help on creating an account
- Select "Kansas EZ Library OneClickDigital Audiobook Registration"
- Complete the registration form including creating an unique username and password that you will use to login directly.
- Only need Kansas Library Card the first time to register. You will use the username and password you created to login.
- Remember your username and password. The
library can't reset your password or look up
- Click to register on campus or with SC ID
- 3M eBooks
To request a Kansas Library Card -
- If you are a current member of the SC community, click link to request a card providing your SC ID number.
- If you are a resident of Kansas, go to
your local library for a card.
- ManyBooks.net - the best ebooks at the best price: free!
- Bartleby Great Books Online
- Project Gutenberg Classic Titles
- University of Virginia Electronic Text Center
- Canadian Libraries Public eBooks
- University of California Press
| = PDF
= Vimeo Video