Southwestern College's NCATE site contains the electronic documents, files, reports, and weblinks supporting the unit’s Institutional Report for the 2012 NCATE Review. Many individuals across the unit and across the university have made valuable contributions to the NCATE site.
NCATE and KSDE Team members, to navigate this site, click the link below or the link from the menu of links to your left. At the bottom of each page is a link that will return you to this Table of Contents page.
Table of Contents
- Institutional Report
- Offsite Team Report
- Institutional Report Addendum and Exhibits
- General Background and Conceptual Framework
- Standard 1: Candidate Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Dispositions
- Standard 2: Assessment System and Unit Evaluation
- Standard 3: Field Experiences and Clinical Practice
- Standard 4: Diversity
- Standard 5: Faculty Qualifications, Performance, and Development
- Standard 6: Unit Governance and Resources
- Additional Files Supporting the Institutional Report