Half of the physics graduates during the five years from 2004 to 2008 have entered doctoral programs in either physics, mathematics, or statistics.
Here are the latest updates from some of them:
- Josef Felver (2008) entered the doctoral program in physics at Washington State University in the fall of 2008.
- Will Neely (2010) participated during the summer of 2008 in the National Science Foundation's Research Experiences for Undergraduates program in the Physics Department at Kansas State University.
- Andrea Schneider (2009) participated in an internship at General Electric’s Strother Field facility during the summer of 2008.
- Cassi Reimer (2010) participated in an internship at the Kansas Cosmosphere during the summer of 2008.
- Jeffery Rahm (2000) married Michele Breedlove on July 26, 2008 in Madison, Wisconsin.