What’s in it for your students?
- Enhanced musicianship through ensemble rehearsals, sectionals, private lessons, and practice
- Exploration of interests: small ensembles/combos, technique development, music theory, composition
- Evening activities with fellow participants: faculty concerts, guest appearances, theatre improvisation, drum circles, world music night, and a talent show
- Energized leadership: qualifying individuals may apply to be Counselors
What’s in it for you?
- Student participants who return to your ensembles ready to lead and share passion for music
What do you do next?
- Hand out brochures to students who may be interested and encourage them to register
- Sign applicants’ registration forms for your students to receive the Cole Family scholarship
You are in touch with the students who would most benefit from this experience, so we’re offering a scholarship to any student you recommend for the festival. Scholarships are available through the generous support of musician and former Southwestern College trustee Dr. George M. Cole.