SEVIS (Student Exchange Visitor Information System) was designed so that educational institutions can collect and report certain biographic and program information to the Department of Homeland Security within certain timeframes as mandated by federal law.
Please make sure that email@example.com if the following changes occur:
- Social Secrurity number change
- Change in nonimmigrant status
- Change of legal name
- Change in major
- Change in classes
- Funding change
- Leaving the United States during vacation periods.
- Withdrawal from Southwestern College
- Change in address or phone number