All forms should be submitted to:
Office of the Registrar
Fax: 620-229-6384
Southwestern College
Attention Registrar's Office
100 College St., Winfield, KS 67156

Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open these files. Download the free Reader here.

All Students/Learners

Application for Degree

Transcript Request Form

Duplicate Diploma Request

Name Change Form

Student Consent to Release Information Form (FERPA)

Non Disclosure Form (FERPA)

Main Campus Students

Declaration / Change of Major & Change of Advisor Form

Special Study Request Form-for independent study, internship, or practicum

Request for Incomplete - to request a temporary grade of incomplete for a specific course

Study Abroad Form -to maintain enrollment status at Southwestern College while you are studying abroad

Professional Studies Learners

Application for Completion of Additional Work, Certificate, or Education Licensure-Only Program

Add / Drop / Withdrawal - link for online request

Declaration / Change of Major / Certificate or Specialization - for undergraduate Professional Studies Students

Declaration / Change of Degree / Certificate - for graduate Professional Studies Students

Build a life

Build a life

Students are what make Student Life happen!

From carnivals to concerts, from Sutton Center to Campus Life, the Office of Student Life is available for you, the student.

learn more about student life