SC Career Builders
SC Career Builders is the place to go to explore and discover career direction located within Student Success & Retention. We assist campus-wide career-related efforts while supplementing faculty and department/division endeavors. We provide value to the Builder experience by giving Southwestern College graduates a leg up and competitive edge in today’s tight job market.
We’re here to help!
Our services include personalized one-on-one career path and major exploration; assistance in developing resumes and curriculum vita, job postings, administration and interpretation of the VIA Strength Inventory and Jung Typology Test.
Our goals are to assist you to:
- recognize and help you build on your strengths;
- use your college experience as a skill-building laboratory;
- grow as individuals and world citizens;
- establish a personal commitment to your education;
- develop realistic career goals in line with your interests, abilities and personality.
We also encourage you to converse openly with your family every step along the way about your progress, academic interests, and college experiences.
Contact Career Services
To schedule an appointment for in-person career-related assistance, please contact: Steve Kramer, firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 229-6307.