Instructions to complete
Bloodborne Pathogens Training On-line
Approximate Training Time - 1 hour
- Read the ATEP OSHA policy in the Student Handbook 2009-2010 located in the Athletic Training Room office.
- Go to http://www.fpm.wisc.edu/bbp/index2.htm
This is a training manual for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Safety Department's Occupational Health Program.
- You are to read through the Introduction and Training Sections of the Manual (see left hand column of the webpage).
- Follow the training manual through each section.
- Once you have completed the training sections. Click on the Testing Section of the website.
- You will be asked a series of True/False questions & Multiple Choice questions.
- Once you have successfully completed the Testing Section, a completion certificate will be posted on the main frame of the website. PRINT this page. This is the proof that you have completed the training.
- We will have 2 more forms for you to complete. Sign, date, complete checklist and turn all 3 forms into Amanda Beadle or Lisa Braun.
- You may not begin your clinical observation hours before completing this training program.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Lisa Braun (ext. 6226) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org