B.A., Liberal Arts and Sciences
Completion of three minors from three different departments or 18 hours concentration from an academic department which does not have a minor as one of the three.
Students pursuing a BLAS major may not count any course taken to satisfy major requirements as a General Education Credit.
- Business Administration
- Christian Discipleship Studies
- Communication Studies
- Computer Game Development
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice and Legal Studies
- Early Childhood Education
- Film and TV Theory, Criticism, and Production
- Music in Worship
- New Media
- Philosophy and Religion
- Political Science
- Sustainability and Environmental Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Youth Ministry
(Note: For detailed descriptions of minors please check the current Undergraduate Catalog here.)
Completion of a capstone course, minimum of 3 hours.
Under the direction of the major advisor, the student will complete an interdisciplinary special study in the form of an independent study, practicum, or internship.