- > Degree Requirements
- > Degree Plans
- > Course Descriptions
- > Admission to Theatre
- > Season At-A-Glance
- > Box Office Information
- > News
- > Campus Players
- > Support SC Theatre
- > 9 Lives Improv Troupe
- > Performing Arts Initiative
- > Gallery
- > Summer Theatre Festival
- > Marquee Project
- > Festivals
- > Rentals
- > Guest Artists
- > Upcoming Events
- > Past Productions
- > Tell Us More
- > Career Opportunities
- > Directory
The Southwestern College Theatre Department rents props, costumes, lights, and set pieces as a service to individuals, theatres, schools, churches and organizations.
For further information regarding props, lights and sets contact Roger Moon at email@example.com or please call (620) 229-6244.
For further informaiton regarding costumes contact Allyson Moon at firstname.lastname@example.org or please call (620) 229-6328.
General Policies for Renting Lighting*, Prop and Set Pieces
- All equipment must be returned in the condition it was lent.
- All equipment is to be returned promptly on the scheduled date and time.
- Any alterations to equipment must be pre-approved by Roger or Allyson.
- Borrower is financially responsible for equipment lost, changed without approval, stolen, or damaged in any way.
- A fee of will be charged to cover the student work necessary to facilitate your needs.
General Policies for Renting Costumes and Make-up
- All costumes are to be laundered or dry-cleaned as appropriate to the fabric and construction. A receipt must accompany the return of items requiring professional care.
- All Costumes are to be returned promptly on the scheduled date and time.
- No major changes are to be made to the costumes, although they may be altered to fit, IF the alterations are removed and the garment is returned in the borrowed condition.
- Borrower is financially responsible for costumes lost, changed, stolen, or damaged.
- A $5 - 15 per costume fee will be charged to cover the student work necessary to facilitate your needs.
- For larger volume rentals, borrower will assist with the restocking of rental items.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Wizard of Oz
- Little Shop of Horrors
* Because of a desire to support theatre in area schools, churches, and community activites Southwestern College offers the opportunity to rent or borrow stock, lighting, sets, and costumes.