The Fifth-year Master of Business Administration program provides relevant, real-world knowledge, applicable to real companies – not just theory. Our faculty have years of real-world business experience and will enhance your communication and decision making abilities.
The Fifth-year masters programs are designed for students interested in earning their degree on the beautiful Southwestern College campus in a flexible, convenient format. The program benefits include:
- All undergraduate majors will be considered for admission to the program
- Intensive eight-week classes/completed degree in one year
- Most campus breaks and holidays observed
- Classes meet on campus from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- On-campus housing available
- Students with remaining eligibility can play a sport while earning an advanced degree
- Students wishing to remain involved in performing arts and other campus activities may do so
- No application fee
- Competitive tuition rates
- Personal attention throughout your degree program
WHY WAIT? APPLY TODAY!
Contact: Marla Sexson
Telephone: 620.229.6364 or 1.800.846.1543 ext. 6364