Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at Southwestern College is designed to give International students the language skills they will need to be successful students at an American university. We offer full-time classes (20 hours per week) at our beautiful campus in Winfield, Kansas. There are beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of instruction. Students who pass the final level are eligible to enroll in degree seeking programs.
- Small classes
- Experienced and trained teachers
- Six levels of instruction
- 5-starting dates per year
- 20 hours of class weekly
- Access to extensive computing and library facilities
- Access to college facilities and activities
- Small, safe community
- College enrollment upon program completion
Need to know more about IEP? Contact Nathan Clements at Nathan.Clements@sckans.edu or (620) 229-6072.