Welcome to Southwestern College!
- Freshman students can move into the Residence Halls on August 11th, 2013 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- All freshman students should check in first with the Builder Camp Tent, located outside of Wallingford Hall. Freshman students will fill out the Builder Camp permission form and receive a t-shirt.
- After completing the Builder Camp check in process, please proceed to your assigned residence hall. Female students will check into Cole Hall and male students will check into Wallingford Hall.
- Transfer students can move into the residence halls on August 14th, 2013 from 9:00 am to noon.
- Transfer students will need to check in at Broadhurst Hall on the day of move in. Broadhurst Hall is located on the corner of College Street and Warren Avenue.
- Transfer Orientation "Builder Proud" is on Wednesday, August 14th from 4:00 pm - 7 pm in Richardson Auditorium in the Christy Administration Building. Dinner will be provided.
Please note that the beds at Southwestern College are extra-long and not standard twin size. You can order all of your campus living needs from our residence hall linens program website http://www.rhl.org/swc.
For detailed information on Southwestern College's residence hall and apartment policies and for more information on the individual housing options, please download the Residence Life Handbook (PDF 8 MB).
If there are questions, please contact the Student Life office at (620) 229-6391.