Welcome to Southwestern College!
- Freshman students can move into the Residence Halls on August 10th, 2014 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- All freshman students should check in first with the Builder Camp Tent, located outside of Wallingford Hall. Freshman students will fill out the Builder Camp permission form and receive a t-shirt.
- After completing the Builder Camp check in process, please proceed to your assigned residence hall. Female students will check into Cole Hall and male students will check into Wallingford Hall.
- Transfer students can move into the residence halls on August 13th, 2014 from 9:00 am to noon.
- Transfer students will need to check in at Broadhurst Hall on the day of move in. Broadhurst Hall is located on the corner of College Street and Warren Avenue.
- Transfer Orientation "Builder Proud" is on Wednesday, August 13th from 4:00 pm - 7 pm in Richardson Auditorium in the Christy Administration Building. Dinner will be provided.
Please note that the beds at Southwestern College are extra-long and not standard twin size. You can order all of your campus living needs from our residence hall linens program website http://www.rhl.org/swc.
Residence Hall & Apartment Policies
For detailed information on Southwestern College's residence hall and apartment policies and for more information on the individual housing options, please download the Residence Life Handbook (PDF 8 MB).
Important Dates for Upcoming Year
Need to know important dates for the upcoming academic year so you can plan accordingly? Simply check the Academic Calendar on the Registrar's Office website.
Need directions? Places to stay and eat in Winfield? Information about the area? Check out the Parents & Families page for links to for lots of common questions.
If there are questions, please contact the Student Life office at (620) 229-6391.