Welcome to Southwestern College!
- Freshman students can move into the Residence Halls on August 11th, 2013 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- All freshman students should check in first with the Builder Camp Tent, located outside of Wallingford Hall. Freshman students will fill out the Builder Camp permission form and receive a t-shirt.
- After completing the Builder Camp check in process, please proceed to your assigned residence hall. Female students will check into Cole Hall and male students will check into Wallingford Hall.
- Transfer students can move into the residence halls on August 14th, 2012 from 9:00 am to noon.
- Transfer students will need to check in at Broadhurst Hall on the day of move in. Broadhurst Hall is located on the courner of College Street and Warren Avenue.
Please note that the beds at Southwestern College are extra-long and not standard twin size. You can order all of your campus living needs from our residence hall linens program website http://www.rhl.org/swc.
For detailed information on Southwestern College's residence hall and apartment policies and for more information on the individual housing options, please download the Residence Life Handbook (PDF 8 MB).
If there are questions, please contact the Student Life office at (620) 229-6391.