Welcome Class of 2019!
Residence Life information: Students will learn about their room assignments the third week of July. If for some reason a student has not received his or her information by the end of July, please contact the Student Life office. A full schedule of Move-in Day events can be found here!
- Freshmen students can move into the Residence Halls on August 9th, 2015 from 9 am to 2 pm.
- All freshmen students will need to check in first with the Builder Camp Tent, located outside of Wallingford Hall. Freshmen students will fill out the Builder Camp permission form and receive a t-shirt.
- After completing the Builder Camp check in process, please proceed to your assigned residence hall. Female students will check into Cole Hall and male students will check into Wallingford Hall.
- After all the new students are moved in, they will begin to focus on the trip to Sky Ranch for Builder Camp. Please click here for more informaton on Builder Camp!
- On Wednesday, the day after students return from Builder Camp, Freshmen participate in Freshmen Work Day. Freshmen Work Day is a day of service for the incoming freshmen class to work in the community of Winfield, KS, creating a positive change in our world on an individual and local level. Please click here for more information on Freshmen Work Day.