Enroll Now

Enrollment Procedure

  1. A complete Enrollment Packet (PDF) must be filled out and turned in to the Director.  The Enrollment Packet includes:
    • Enrollment Application
    • Health Assessment Form
    • Permission Form for Off-Premise Trips
    • Permission To Participate in SC Learning Center
    • Your Child Form
    • Emergency Authorization Form
    • Behavior Management and Discipline Policy
    • Payment Schedule
    • Photo and Video Release Form
    • Child and Adult Care Food Program Form
  2. Download and read the appropriate Parent Handbook.  Then sign and turn in the agreement (found on the final page) to the Director.
  3. Schedule a tour and individual meeting with the Director ( or 620-402-6470).

Parents are asked to infrom the Director of any address changes or home/work phone number changes as they occur.

Children may continue in the program each year that they are eligible by age.  Parents of eligible children are given an opportunity each spring to indicate in continued enrollment for the following year.  If a family wishes to terminate enrollment, a two-week written notice is required.

Non-Discrimination Policy

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call  (866) 632-9992  to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at  (800) 877-8339 ; or  (800) 845-6136  (Spanish).

 USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Build a life

Build a life

Students are what make Student Life happen!

From carnivals to concerts, from Sutton Center to Campus Life, the Office of Student Affairs is available for you, the student.

learn more about student life