We are thrilled that you have a new baby and we want to help you share the good news with your family, friends, and fellow Southwestern classmates.
If you would like to add your baby’s photo to the alumni website, read on:
1) Babies are eligible from ages 0-12 months, one photo per child (multiple submissions for the same child will not be accepted)
2) At least one parent must be an alumnus/a of Southwestern College
3) A form and photo may be submitted at any time during the baby’s first year. It must include baby’s name & birthdate, parents’ names & class year(s), and current address, phone, and e-mail. Parents’ names and class year(s), baby’s name and general date of birth, and family e-mail address will accompany the baby photo on the website. (Address and phone information will not be listed on the website, but will allow us to verify the information)
4) Baby photo size should not exceed 125 pixels wide and should be jpeg or jpeg format. Photo should be named by: Alum parent last name_first name_and baby’s first name (i.e. Jones_Tom_babyEmma)
5) All babies submitted will receive a special gift from the alumni department
6) Parents understand that by submitting their baby’s photo and name information, they are giving permission for Southwestern College to post said photo and information on the SC alumni website for open viewing. (Parents’ names and e-mail will be included, but not address and phone information.) This will be doubly verified through the follow-up permission verification process whereby they must respond back a second time after submitting the information and include the baby’s photo at that time