"The ultimate goal of the CA$H Program is to improve your economic situation and instill within you a long-term savings behavior." Interfaith Housing Services, Inc.
CA$H is a 2:1 matching program where the participant can save up to $3,000 for college. Their savings is then matched by funds from Interfaith Housing Services, Inc and the Kansas Independent Colleges Association with another $6,000 giving the participant a 200% return on their investment.
- Homework Checklist
- Credit Report (annual credit report)
- Credit Score (free credit score report)
- Household Budget Worksheet (Courtesy of CashCourse)
- Income and Expense Tracking Worksheet
- Participant Release of Liability
- Participant Beneficiary Designation Form
- Savings Plan Agreement
Financial Literacy Education
- Finding and Saving CA$H Training (6 hours) - Sunday, November 16 - 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Christy 201)
- CashCourse (NEFE - National Endowment for Financial Education)