- > Alumni Career Network
- > Career Assessments
- > Career Timeline
- > Graduate School
- > Information & Research Sites
- > Internships
- > Interviewing
- > Marketing Your Major
- > Online Job Search
- > Resume and Cover Letters
- > Salary Negotiations
- > Work Study Positions
- > Job Postings
- > Student Life Office
- > News
- > Upcoming Events
- > Resources
Alumni Career Network
Knowledge..... Feel the joy of passing them on to a SC student!
The Southwestern College Alumni Career Network is designed to provide a way for alumni from across the country to participate in the career development of current Southwestern Students. Here are the ways an alumnus can participate:
- Career Mentoring- Serve as a mentor to help them understand the importance of goal setting, networking and job search techniques.
- Informational conversations- Allow a student to interview with an alumnus for 15-20 minutes to learn more about an industry or career.
- Career Fairs- 2 career fairs a year- one in the spring and one during Homecoming.
- Career Panels- Sit on a panel and allow students to ask career orientated questions.
- Mock Interviews-Critique a student's interview ability and offer guidance.
Please click here to download a brochure!
All of the programs provide unique ways to assist students. Also, each way has different time demands. For more information to inform us of your interest, please contact Dan Falk, Dean of Students at Dan.Falk@sckans.edu or by telephone at 620-229-6267.