- > Alumni Career Network
- > Career Assessments
- > Career Timeline
- > Graduate School
- > Information & Research Sites
- > Internships
- > Interviewing
- > Marketing Your Major
- > Online Job Search
- > Resume and Cover Letters
- > Salary Negotiations
- > Work Study Positions
- > Job Postings
- > Student Life Office
- > Upcoming Events
- > Resources
- > Majorpalooza
What are some keys to being successful in an interview? Here are some tips and strategies to make the most of an interview.
- Research the company.
- Practice answering questions in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Arrive early and be dressed appropriately!
- Have a positive attitude.
- Communicate in a thoughtful and detailed manner.
- Listen carefully and make sure the question is understood.
- Keep good eye contact and body language during the interview.
For more in depth information, please check out our Career Beam site. Southwestern has teamed up with this company to provide better services for our students. Simply register with your sckans email and enjoy the information.
Career Services also has an interview packet that can download. If one is interested in practicing for an upcoming interview, please contact the Career Services office for assistance.