Six Southwestern College graduate programs have been named to GetEducated.com’s “Best Buy” list. To appear on GetEducated.com’s affordability ranking list, the degree profiled must objectively cost less than the average cost of all online master’s degrees surveyed in the comprehensive national data set.
“Southwestern College has achieved a ‘Best Buy’ in online learning ranking from the editorial team at GetEducated.com not once but six different times in the last year for their high-quality, low-cost online masters in business, education, and teaching,” said Vicky Phillips, GetEducated.com founder.
The following Southwestern College Professional Studies programs were honored:
• The online master’s in leadership program received a fourth place ranking out of 32 programs.
• The online master’s in curriculum and instruction received 10th place out of 35 programs.
• The online master’s in teaching program ranked 12th of 43 programs.
• The online Master of Science in Security Administration program ranked 18th among 93 programs.
• The online Master of Science in Management program received 23rd place out of 93 programs.
• The online Master of Business Administration program received 33rd place out of 201 degree programs.
“Our continued inclusion on the ‘Best Buy’ rankings demonstrates our commitment to making higher education accessible to working professionals,” said Pamela Monaco, vice president and chief academic officer for Southwestern College Professional Studies.