Richardson Performing Arts Center
Kansas Supreme Court: Special Session
Date: March 30, 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30 p.m.
The Kansas Supreme Court will conduct a special evening session Thursday, March 30, at Southwestern College in Winfield. The special session is part of ongoing outreach to familiarize Kansans with the high court, its work, and the overall role of the Kansas judiciary.
The court will be in session from 6:30 p.m. to about 8 p.m. March 30 in the Richardson Performing Arts Center located in the Christy Administration Building on the Southwestern College campus at 100 College Street.
- Thursday, December 1 - SC Choral Union: Knowing You
- Sunday, December 4 - Winterfest Concert: South Kansas Symphony, SCCU & A Cappella Choir
- Sunday, December 11 - Christmas Festival Concert: SC Youth Symphony
- Thursday, March 2 - Docking Lecture Series: Jeffrey Toobin
- Thursday, March 30 - Kansas Supreme Court Special Session
- Friday, April 7 - Spring Awakening: The Musical
- Saturday, April 8 - Spring Awakening: The Musical
- Sunday, April 9 - Spring Awakening: The Musical
- Friday, April 21 - SC Singers & MTENS Concert
Richardson Performing Arts Center Features
- Comfortable seating, configured for continental seating with side aisles and extra leg room
- ADA compliant seating area for those with mobility challenges
- Excellent acoustics providing clarity for music and the spoken word
- Attractive lighting and beautiful décor
- ADA compliant restroom facilities
- Devices to assist those with hearing problems are available in the box office
- An exciting performance venue