The Office of the Registrar manages your academic record, from registration to graduation. We're your source of information on transfering credit, ordering transcripts, completing degree requirements and anything to do with your academic status and information at Southwestern College.
Order Your Transcripts Online through Records Request in Self Service or, alternatively, via www.getmytranscript.com You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. We offer electronic transcript delivery to other educational institutions (through the National Student Clearinghouse), as well as mail, fax, and overnight delivery options. For more information, click here.
Self Service Portal. Southwestern College and the National Student Clearinghouse have teamed up to allow you secure 24/7 access to your accademic records. You can access Records Request by logging onto Self Service using your student logon and password.
· Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to anyone that requests proof of enrollment.
· View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
· View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to lenders and guarantors.
· View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers and other providers.
· View specific information about your student loans.
· Order or track a transcript
Mark your calendars for Grad Finale—a one-stop option for everything you’ll need to graduate. Pick up your cap and gown. Order your announcements. Meet with Financial Aid and Account Services. Visit with your alumni program. The Spring 2014 Grad Finale is being held the following times and locations:
- Monday, March 24, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Winfield Main Campus, Student Center Pounds Lounge
- Monday, March 24, 3:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.: Professional Studies Wichita East Center, 2040 S. Rock Road
Expect to spend about 30 minutes at the event you choose to attend. For students unable to attend one of the scheduled events, please watch your email or check the Commencement website
Contact a Registrar's Office Staff Member
Linda Weippert, Registrar, email@example.com
Nancy Morse, Assistant Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regan Hess, Records Specialist, email@example.com
Donna Davis, Data Management / Transcript Evaluator, firstname.lastname@example.org
e-Transcripts and other electronic forms should be sent to email@example.com
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Christy Administration Building, First Floor
Mailing Address: Registrar's Office, 100 College St., Winfield, KS 67156-2499