Faculty and Staff
A collection of cool and useful links for all faculty and staff:
- February 27, Friday - Mid-term grades due, 5 p.m.
- March 9- May 1 - Second spring session for 5th-year graduate program
- March 6, Friday - Course registration for summer/fall terms begins
- March 13, Friday - Last day to withdraw from classes
- March 13, Friday - Residence halls close, 6 p.m.; last dining hall meal, lunch
- March 16-20, Monday-Friday - Spring break (no classes; offices open)
- March 22, Sunday - Residence halls open
- March 23, Monday - Classes resume; dining hall opens, breakfast
- April 1, Wednesday - Last day to apply for May graduation
- April 3, Friday - Good Friday (no classes, offices closed)
- April 8, Wednesday - Assessment Day (no classes)
- May 1, Friday - Last day of classes
- May 4 - 7, Monday-Thursday - Final examinations
- May 8, Friday - Senior grades due, 12 noon
- May 8, Friday - Last dining hall meal, lunch
- May 8, Friday - Residence halls and apartments close at 6 p.m. except for graduating seniors
- May 9, Saturday - Honors Convocation, 4 p.m.
- May 10, Sunday - Baccalaureate Service, 10:30 a.m.
- May 10, Sunday - Commencement Convocations begin, 1 p.m.
- May 11, Monday - Final grades due, 2 pm
- May 11, Monday - Graduating seniors checkout by 4 p.m.
- May 11-June 19 - First summer session (undergraduate)
- May 25, Monday - Offices closed
- July 1, Wednesday - Last day to apply for August graduation
- July 3, Friday - Offices closed
- June 29-August 7 - Second summer session (undergraduate)
- June 29-August 21 - 5th-year graduate program summer session
Safety & Security
Security Staff | Emergency Plan (PDF) | Campus Vehicle Registration | Campus Security Act (Clery) | Safety & Security Report | Information Security Program (PDF) | Emergency Opt-In Instructions*
* = Site requires either a username/password or is limited to Southwestern College network.
Are there additional links you'd like to see listed? Email Terry Quiett and make a request!