Transfer Housing

Transfer Student Housing Sign-up

Transfer student housing applications are available to students through the Self-Service portal once they have paid their tuition deposit.

Please contact Residence Life with any questions by e-mailor call 1-800-846-1543 ext. 6392.

Consider the Transfer Community

The Transfer Community, located in Broadhurst Hall, is a great choice.  We have programming and support just for transfer students. Broadhurst is an upperclassmen co-ed building and the Transfer Community consists of private studio rooms with a suite style bathroom that is shared between two students.  

Other Options

Southwestern has 8 different on-campus living facilities to meet your needs, from residence halls (Broadhurst Hall), to 1 or 2 bedroom suites (Reid Hall), to 1 or 2 bedroom apartments (Warren and Honors). Please contact Residence Life (620-229-6392, for more information or to take a tour of housing options.

Did you know you receive more financial aid if you live on campus?

40% of your academic grant (and the SC Grant that some students may have) is used to offset your living expenses. Students who live off campus lose between $1000 and $3200 of financial aid depending on your grant.

Find us on Facebook:  Southwestern College Residence Life

Build a life

Build a life

Students are what make Student Life happen!

From carnivals to concerts, from Sutton Center to Campus Life, the Office of Student Affairs is available for you, the student.

learn more about student life