A collection of cool and useful links for all current students:
- January 3, Tuesday - Spring registration continues
- January 8, Sunday - Residence halls open; last day to change meal plan, Residence hall sign-in, new students 3-5 p.m.
- January 9, Monday - Dining hall opens, breakfast
- January 9, Monday - Classes begin
- January 9-March 3 - First spring session for Main Campus MBA graduate program.
- January 16, Monday - Martin Luther King Jr. Day (no classes; offices open)
- January 17, Tuesday - Last day to add or drop classes
- February 22, Wednesday - Grad Finale
- March 3, Friday - Course registration for summer/fall terms begins
- March 6- April 28 - Second spring session for Main Campus MBA graduate program.
- March 10, Friday - Last day to withdraw from classes
- March 17, Friday - Residence halls close, 6 p.m.; last dining hall meal, lunch
- March 20-24, Monday-Friday - Spring break (no classes; offices open)
- March 26, Sunday - Residence halls open
- March 27, Monday - Classes resume; dining hall opens, breakfast
- See full Academic Calendar
Financial Aid | Registrar | Library | Bookstore | Course Schedules | Course Catalogs | Career Services | Disability Services | Student Success & Retention | Health/Wellness Services | Dining Services | Builders Abroad | Calendar Request Process | Advising Website* | Privacy & FERPA
* = Site requires either a username/password or is limited to Southwestern College network.
Are there additional links you'd like to see listed here? Email Terry Quiett to make a request.