A collection of cool and useful links for all current students:
- June 6-July 22 - First summer session (graduate)
- June 27-August 5 - Second summer session (undergraduate)
- July 1, Wednesday - Last day to apply for August graduation
- July 4, Monday - Independence Day (no classes; offices closed)
- July 5-Aug 26 - Second summer session (graduate)
- See full Academic Calendar
MBS bookstore switches to fall – ISBN numbers available: July 15th
MBS will e-mail out book vouchers: July 18th
MBS free shipping offer – July 21st and 22nd
Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration: August 8th – August 22nd (8 am – 4 pm)
This includes the following:
- The financial aid process: completing any necessary loan entrance counseling and promissory notes, if applicable. Returning Student Questions, contact: Aimee Campbell at 620-229-6233 or Aimee.Campbell@sckans.edu.
- Make payment in full or set up a payment plan with Student Accounts or online through Self Service: https://web01.sckans.edu/SelfService/Home.aspx (Finances Tab - ePayment). Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or email@example.com.
- SC ID card replacements (if needed) in the Student Accounts office located on the 1st floor of the Christy Administration building. Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (Juniors) Obtain new laptop computer, from the IT department which is located in the lower level of the Roy L Smith Student Center. (MUST HAVE ID CARD to obtain laptop) Questions, contact Help Desk at 620-229-6444 or email@example.com.
Fall athlete move-in day: August 14th, 6 - 8 pm*
(This move-in day is limited to athletic trainers, cross-country, football, soccer & volleyball)
First day of fall sport athletic practices: August 15th
Dining Hall opens at breakfast: August 15th
Transfer and returning student move-in day: August 20th, 11 am - 1 pm*
Students who do not move in by the 20th, can check-in at the Student Life Office the following week during regular business hours.
*Early check-in requests will not be granted.
Financial Aid | Registrar | Library | Bookstore | Course Schedules | Course Catalogs | Career Services | Disability Services | 1st CLASS | Health/Wellness Services | Dining Services | Builders Abroad | Calendar Request Process | Advising Website* | Privacy & FERPA
Campus Ministries | International Students | SGA | Student Foundation | Discipleship | Leadership | Theatre | Student Organizations | Music | Publications | Radio/TV Station | Green Team
* = Site requires either a username/password or is limited to Southwestern College network.
Are there additional links you'd like to see listed here? Email Terry Quiett to make a request.