A collection of cool and useful links for all current students:
- August 8, Monday - Fall registration continues, Laptop distribution for undergraduates begins
- August 11, Thursday - Residence hall move-in, freshmen only, 9:30 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- August 11-August 26 - Welcome Back/Builder Fest activities
- August 14, Sunday - Residence hall and apartment move-in, fall athletes only, 6 p.m.-8 p.m.; last day to change meal plan
- August 15, Monday - Dining hall opens, breakfast
- August 20, Saturday, Residence hall and apartment move-in, returning and transfer students, 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- August 22, Monday - Classes begin
- August 22-October 14 - First fall session for Main Campus MBA graduate program
- August 25, Thursday - Moundbuilding Ceremony
- August 26, Friday - Opening Convocation, all students
- August 29, Monday - Last day to add or drop classes
- September 5, Monday - Labor Day (no classes; offices closed)
- September 21, Wednesday - Assessment Day (no classes)
- October 8, Saturday - Homecoming
- See full Academic Calendar
MBS bookstore switches to fall – ISBN numbers available: July 15th
MBS will e-mail out book vouchers: July 18th
MBS free shipping offer – July 21st and 22nd
Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or email@example.com.
Registration: August 8th – August 22nd (8 am – 4 pm)
This includes the following:
- The financial aid process: completing any necessary loan entrance counseling and promissory notes, if applicable. Returning Student Questions, contact: Aimee Campbell at 620-229-6233 or Aimee.Campbell@sckans.edu.
- Make payment in full or set up a payment plan with Student Accounts or online through Self Service: http://selfservice.sckans.edu (Finances Tab - ePayment). Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SC ID card replacements (if needed) in the Student Accounts office located on the 1st floor of the Christy Administration building. Questions, contact Student Accounts at 620-229-6318 or 620-229-6251 or email@example.com.
- (Juniors) Obtain new laptop computer, from the IT department which is located in the lower level of the Roy L Smith Student Center. (MUST HAVE ID CARD to obtain laptop) Questions, contact Help Desk at 620-229-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall athlete move-in day: August 14th, 6 - 8 pm*
(This move-in day is limited to athletic trainers, cross-country, football, soccer & volleyball)
First day of fall sport athletic practices: August 15th
Dining Hall opens at breakfast: August 15th
Transfer and returning student move-in day: August 20th, 11 am - 1 pm*
Students who do not move in by the 20th, can check-in at the Student Life Office the following week during regular business hours.
*Early check-in requests will not be granted.
Financial Aid | Registrar | Library | Bookstore | Course Schedules | Course Catalogs | Career Services | Disability Services | 1st CLASS | Health/Wellness Services | Dining Services | Builders Abroad | Calendar Request Process | Advising Website* | Privacy & FERPA
Campus Ministries | International Students | SGA | Student Foundation | Discipleship | Leadership | Theatre | Student Organizations | Music | Publications | Radio/TV Station | Green Team
* = Site requires either a username/password or is limited to Southwestern College network.
Are there additional links you'd like to see listed here? Email Terry Quiett to make a request.