A collection of cool and useful links for all current students:
- January 2 - Spring registration continues
- January 5 - Residence halls open; last day to change meal plan
- January 5 - Residence hall sign-in, new students 3-5 p.m.
- January 6 - Dining hall opens, breakfast
- January 6-February 28 - First spring session for 5th-year graduate program
- January 6 - Classes begin
- January 13 - Last day to drop or add classes
- January 20 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day (no classes)
- February 28 - Mid-term grades due, 5 p.m.
- March 3-May 2 - Second spring session for 5th-year graduate program
- March 7 - Course registration for summer/fall terms begins
- March 7 - Last day to withdraw from classes
- March 14 - Residence halls close, 6 p.m.; last dining hall meal, lunch
- March 17-21 - Spring break (no classes; offices open)
- March 23 - Residence halls open
- March 24 - Classes resume; dining hall opens, breakfast
Financial Aid | Registrar | Library | Bookstore | Course Schedules | Course Catalogs | Career Services | Disability Services | Student Success Center | Health Services/Campus Nurse | Dining Services | Builders Abroad | Calendar Request Process | Advising Website* | Privacy & FERPA
Campus Ministries | International Students | SGA | Student Foundation | Discipleship | Leadership | Theatre | Student Organizations | Music | Publications | Radio/TV Station | Green Team
* = Site requires either a username/password or is limited to Southwestern College network.
Are there additional links you'd like to see listed here? Email Terry Quiett to make a request.